Difference Between Love And Friendship


1) Friendship and Love are medicine
   for any kind of pain
   but
   be sure that there is no medicine
   in the world
   for pain given by Love and Friendship.

2) Once upon a time
   love and friendship
   were walking in village.
   Love fall in dug because love is blind.
   friend ship also fall because
   friend ship can do every thing for love

3) Love is possible after friendship
   but
   friendship is not possible after love
   because
   medicines work before death
   later nothing can be cured....!!!


4) The difference between love &frndship:
   "With out U I can't live."
   That is love.
   -
   "U must live I am with U."
   That is frndship.
   I AM WITH U!

5) if A is 1,
   B is 2,
   & C is 3
   then L+O+V+E IS 54,
   F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P, IS 108.
   INTERESTING NA ,
   FRIENDSHIP IS TWICE AS STRONG AS LOVE
Twitter Bird Gadget